Gardening is a kind of disease. It infects you, you cannot escape it. When you go visiting, your eyes rove about the
garden; you interrupt the serious cocktail drinking because of an irresistible impulse to get up and pull a weed. ~Lewis Ganni

This blog will try and chronicle the growth, change, inevitable failures, pleasant surprises,
and many of nature's rewards of trying to grow a garden in poor soil, weather extreme ridden New England. I will have a
beautiful garden even if it kills me - and it just might!

May 28, 2009

My very first garden blog!!!

I've been wanting to keep a garden journal for some time now, and now that I finally have a blog, I have a LOT of pictures to sort through! I'll try and play catch up the best I can while I try and figure out how to do this "blogging" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment